Chicken Remains One of the Most Popular Protein Sources for Many Family Meals

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
This popular proclamation is made every time that your husband comes home to a meal of his favorite food. Likewise, when your husband is in charge of planning an evening or weekend meal his favorite is to stop by one of the best rotisserie chicken restaurants and grab his chicken, as well as two sides. In his mind, every great meal starts with the best chicken. He likes to grill chicken, but even more, he loves to visit the best rotisserie chicken restaurants any place that you travel. He has even been trying to make a weekly habit of ordering out for chicken delivery.

No matter where you live or where you travel, it is common to want to find the kinds of comfort foods that make you feel your best. From knowing where to eat in South Beach, Florida, to finding the best Latin restaurant when you are visiting the east coast, it is important to find the restaurants and the grocery stores that you like the most.

What Is Your Favorite Chicken Meal to Serve Your Family?
Today’s parenting involves many tasks, but one of the most important goals is to make sure that you are able to teach your children to how to eat healthy and balanced diets. It is essential to teach children that a balance of vegetables, fruit, and limited amounts of protein, parents can help set their children up for a great and long life.

TU.S. consumes 91.8 pounds of chicken per capita, according to the National Chicken Council projections from 2016. In fact, Americans consume more chicken than people anywhere else in the world. It is the number one protein consumed in America, and continues to be a valuable source of lean meat protein for many households. As a result, there is a high demand for the production of poultry. For this reason, 25,000 family farmers have production contracts with a number of manufacturing companies. In fact, 95% of broiler chickens are produced on these farms, with the remaining 5% raised on farms owned by companies.

When you are getting ready to plan a meal that the whole family will love a chicken dinner. It’s always a winner!